Internal Auditing Made EZ - AS9100 Rev D
1. New to Internal Auditing?
Start here. This course will guide you from the begining to fully auditing your QMS.
2. Are you an experienced auditor and need to learn how to audit to AS9100 Rev D?
We've designed this course to rapidly catch you up with the changes and know how to audit to the new standard.
We're very excited about this course! You will learn how to take the cumbersome process of auditing and trim it down into a manageable, approachable process. We've broken down each section into bite-sized chunks allowing you to work through each lesson and learn these methods both quickly and easily.
This is the course you've been looking for! Don't miss out!
|Cost: $349||Enroll Now|
Internal Auditing Made EZ teaches you how to address three essential questions:
- Are the processes appropriately documented per the standard and organization requirements?
- Are the processes fully deployed and implemented as documented?
- Are the processes affected in providing the required results?
Auditor candidates should be trained and their training documented.
This course provides the training necessary. You will receive a certificate of training that can be downloaded or printed upon completion of the course, which will satisfy any training and documentation requirements.
|Section 1||Introduction To Internal Auditing|
|Lesson 1-1||Introduction To This Course||2:00|
|Lesson 1-3||Internal Auditor Candidates||1:00|
|Lesson 1-4||Types of Internal Audits||2:00|
|Lesson 1-5||Internal Auditor Role||2:00|
|Lesson 1-6||Internal Audit Requirements||3:00|
|Lesson 1-7||Strategy For Success||3:00|
|Lesson 1-8||Internal Audit Questions||1:00|
|Section 2||The Auditing Process|
|Lesson 2-1||The Process Approach||9:00|
|Lesson 2-2||The Internal Audit Process||2:00|
|Section 3||Internal Audit Planning|
|Lesson 3-1||Internal Audit Planning Benefits||4:00|
|Lesson 3-2||Internal Audit Planning Considerations||3:00|
|Lesson 3-3||Internal Audit Checklists||5:00|
|Section 4||Conducting Internal Audits|
|Lesson 4-1||Phases of Conducting Internal Audits||3:00|
|Lesson 4-2||Phase 1 - Verifying Documentation||3:00|
|Lesson 4-3||Phase 2 - Verifying Implementation||11:00|
|Lesson 4-4||Phase 3 - Verifying Effectiveness||5:00|
|Lesson 4-4||Changing Audit Emphasis||6:00|
|Section 5||Internal Audit Reporting|
|Lesson 5-1||Internal Audit Reporting||5:00|
|Section 6||Internal Audit Follow-up|
|Lesson 6-1||Internal Audit Follow-up||2:00|
|Lesson 6-2||Internal Audit Results||2:00|
|Section 7||Two Projects|
|Lesson 7-1||Breaking the Projects Into Manageable Tasks||3:00|
|Lesson 7-2||The Audit Planning & Scheduling Matrix||4:00|
|Lesson 7-3||Overview of AS9100 Rev D Requirements||7:00|
|Lesson 7-4||Identifying Responsibility on the Audit Planning & Scheduling Matrix||4:00|
|Lesson 7-5||Using the Audit Planning & Scheduling Matrix||3:00|
|Section 8||The Checklist|
|Lesson 8-1||Starting a Process or Function Checklist||4:00|
|Lesson 8-2||AS9100 Rev D Introduction & History||8:00|
|Lesson 8-3||Context of the Organization – Clause 4||13:00|
|Lesson 8-4||Leadership – Clause 5||7:00|
|Lesson 8-5||Planning – Clause 6||7:00|
|Lesson 8-6||Support – Clause 7||20:00|
|Lesson 8-7||Operation – Clause 8||11:00|
|Lesson 8-8||Determination of Requirements for Products & Services – Clause 8.2||7:00|
|Lesson 8-9||Design & Development of Products & Services – Clause 8.3||15:00|
|Lesson 8-10||Control of Externally Provided Products & Services – Clause 8.4||15:00|
|Lesson 8-11||Production & Service Provision – Clause 8.5||17:00|
|Lesson 8-12||Release of Products & Services – Clause 8.6||2:00|
|Lesson 8-13||Control of Non-Conforming Process Outputs, Products & Services – Clause 8.7||6:00|
|Lesson 8-14||Performance Evaluation – Clause 9||12:00|
|Lesson 8-15||Improvement – Clause 10||10:00|
|Section 9||Final Thoughts|
|Lesson 9-1||Putting It All Together||8:00|
- Cost effective: save hundreds of dollars in both traditional training and travel expenses
- Time effective: no travel, no depending on external training dates and locations
- Learn at your own pace: courses allow you to sign up whenever you want and proceed based on your own schedule and time constraints
- Learn anywhere, anytime: courses are available through the website 24 hours a day and can be accessed anywhere an active internet connection exists
|Cost per student: $349||ENROLL NOW|
Payment Methods Accepted
- PayPal: Use your organization's PayPal account to enroll
- Credit Card: Don't have a PayPal account? No problem. We accept all major credit cards. You will still use the PayPal interface to process the payment but you can use any credit card you like.
- Purchase Order: If you’d like to pay via PO, simply email the PO to email@example.com. Please include the following information for each student you would like to enroll:
- Student Name
- Student Email Address
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order #