Learn Project Management Online
Cost per student: $95 Enroll Now
Are your projects coming in past deadline and over budget?
All too often, people find themselves surrounded by paperwork with project progress moving at a crawl, original resource estimates nowhere near accurate and an unmotivated team. Responsibility falls to the project manager to make decisions, monitor quality control and motivate the team to stay on target.
Every day, we’re judged by our ability to manage projects, priorities and deadlines. The success or failure of the project is a direct reflection of your ability to organize, execute and lead. The above scenario probably sounds familiar because many projects closely resemble those circumstances. But don’t worry, you’re not alone and we have the tools to help.
Become the champion of your organization by learning how to complete projects on time, on budget and on target!
What You Will Learn
- A universally applicable process for completing projects on time and on budget
- The difference between project and process management
- How to break down large projects into easily manageable tasks
- How to monitor and manage progress of projects
- An easy approach to Gantt charts that greatly simplifies project management
- Applying corrective actions to problems that occur in projects
- How to meet aerospace standards requirements related to project management
|6 Dynamic Sessions|
Who Should Attend?
Eagle Force’s Project Management e-course is designed for anyone who manages projects of any size, regardless of their nature. But it’s not just for the managers. This course is intended for anyone who is involved in projects. Even if you are not the lead and simply a team member, this course will provide you with invaluable insight into how projects work. Eagle Force’s project management course will equip you to become a key member in the success of every project you are involved with.
Too much work and not enough time to do it?
Our courses are designed to accommodate even the busiest of schedules. Each course is broken down into self-contained sessions. Those sessions can be tackled individually or as a group if you have the time. Our Project Management course has been carefully crafted so that it can be completed in as little as one day. But even if you only have an hour to spare, each session is on demand and ready when you are. Our courses are designed to fit your schedule.
Why waste $500, $700 or even $1000 plus travel and time away from from the job? Typical Project Management seminars require several days and hundreds of dollars.
What does this mean? No costly travel, saving days-worth of time at a fraction of the cost of other project management seminars.
This is a 6-session course that teaches easily understood and applied techniques for managing any size project. You will learn how to manage projects, regardless of their nature or size, so that they meet quality, cost and time objectives.
Session 1: Project Initiation
Session 2: Work Breakdown Analysis
Session 3: Task (Work) Scheduling
Session 4: Monitoring & Managing Progress
Session 5: Corrective Action
Session 6: Close Out
- Cost effective: save hundreds of dollars in both traditional training and travel expenses
- Time effective: no travel, no depending on external training dates and locations
- Learn at your own pace: courses allow you to sign up whenever you want and proceed based on your own schedule and time constraints
- Learn anywhere, anytime: courses are available through the website 24 hours a day and can be accessed anywhere an active internet connection exists
|Cost per student: $95||Enroll Now|
Payment Methods Accepted
- PayPal: Use your organization's PayPal account to enroll
- Credit Card: Don't have a PayPal account? No problem. We accept all major credit cards. You will still use the PayPal interface to process the payment but you can use any credit card you like.
- Purchase Order: If you’d like to pay via PO, simply email the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information for each student you would like to enroll:
- Student Name
- Student Email Address
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order #