ISO 45001 Made EZ
1. Don't have any certification?
Start here. This course will guide you from inception to full certification.
2. Transitioning from OHSAS 18001?
We've designed this course to rapidly catch you up with the changes and know how to transition to the new standard.
This is a very dynamic course that is easy to follow. We've broken down each section into bite-sized chunks allowing you to work through each lesson and learn the standard quickly and easily.
|Cost: $495||Enroll Now|
ISO 45001 can be very intimidating when first viewed
This implementation of ISO 45001 is a standard that includes a focus on planning and risk analysis. Stop trying to decode what the standard is actually saying. ISO 45001 Made EZ presents the standard in plain language and shows you how to actually implement it. The ISO 45001 standard is written in bureaucratic language. It only presents requirements for certification but doesn't tell you how to meet those requirements. This causes frustration. In this course we:
- Simplify and make easy to understand ISO 45001 requirements
- Go beyond to give you what must be done to comply with the standards
- Learn how to implement ISO 45001 in a way that meets your own organization's needs
|Section 1||Introduction, History & Applicability|
|Lesson 1-1||Introduction To This Course||6 min|
|Lesson 1-2||History||6 min|
|Lesson 1-3||Commonality in Standards||5 min|
|Lesson 1-4||The Process Approach||5 min|
|Lesson 1-5||Overview of ISO 45001 Requirements||6 min|
|Section 2||Implementing ISO 45001|
|Lesson 2-1||Clause 7.5 – Documented Information||11 min|
|Lesson 2-2||Clause 4 – Context of the Organization||21 min|
|Lesson 2-3||Clause 5 – Leadership & Worker Participation||18 min|
|Lesson 2-4||Clause 6 – Planning||24 min|
|Lesson 2-5||Clause 7 – Support||21 min|
|Lesson 2-6||Clause 8 – Operational Planning & Control||18 min|
|Lesson 2-7||Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation||19 min|
|Lesson 2-8||Clause 10 – Improvement||12 min|
|Lesson 2-9||Summary & Final Thoughts||7 min|
- Cost effective: save hundreds of dollars in both traditional training and travel expenses
- Time effective: no travel, no depending on external training dates and locations
- Learn at your own pace: courses allow you to sign up whenever you want and proceed based on your own schedule and time constraints
- Learn anywhere, anytime: courses are available through the website 24 hours a day and can be accessed anywhere an active internet connection exists
|Cost per student: $495||ENROLL NOW|
Payment Methods Accepted
- PayPal: Use your organization's PayPal account to enroll
- Credit Card: Don't have a PayPal account? No problem. We accept all major credit cards. You will still use the PayPal interface to process the payment but you can use any credit card you like.
- Purchase Order: If you’d like to pay via PO, simply email the PO to email@example.com. Please include the following information for each student you would like to enroll:
- Student Name
- Student Email Address
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Purchase Order #